ARCHICAD since 1984
ARCHICAD is a BIM tool for professionals working in the architecture-engineering-construction (AEC) industry for designing buildings from the conceptual phase all through to construction phase. It is a BIM software developed by GRAPHISOFT enabling professionals in building industry to work in a BIM (Building Information Modeling/Management) environment.
ARCHICAD RENTAL (fixed term license)
With ARCHICAD Rental you can access the full version of ARCHICAD with a basic technical support at a fraction of the price. The Rental license option is a fixed term license with no continues running cost. It is the best option as a complimentary solution for extending number of licenses during the project pick point or for users that need to provide software license to their client or project partners for a fix term period of time.
+ Thanks to GRAPHISOFT - Epic Games partnership, Twinmotion 2020 (Unreal Engine) will be free for ARCHICAD 23 customers with perpetual license or annual subscription (rental). Monthly ARCHICAD subscription customers will not benefit from Twinmotion 2020 free license, even if the subscription period totals 12 months.
Better design decisions thanks to instant feedback on your design changes
Increased productivity due to automatic documentation and quantity take-offs
Reduced errors as a result of model-coordinated construction documentation
In ARCHICAD you can embed and link vital information of building and facility such as vendors info for specific materials.
WHAT DOES ELEMENT-LEVEL MODELING MEAN IN ARCHICAD 23?
ARCHICAD 23 offers element-level modeling features
ARCHICAD 23 announced with a brand-new structural modeling tool for column and beams. This new feature is not just a fancy upgrade of existing column and beam tool, but a revolutionary solution that enables element-level modeling for columns and beams. It comes very handy specially when we are dealing with modeling, data management, and documentation of prefabricated structural elements such as reinforced concrete, steel, timber and composite structures. Read more...
ARCHICAD 23 - COLUMN AND BEAM
The brand-new and advanced Column and Beam tools increase accuracy and speed of structural modeling and documentation
PERFORMANCE, A DIFFERENTIATING KEY FOR ARCHICAD 23
Performance, a differentiating key for ARCHICAD 23
ARCHICAD 23 brings a fast and highly reliable performance to deal with BIM models. We all know multi-core process capacity of ARCHICAD as a key differentiator between ARCHICAD and other BIM authoring software, but the new version of ARCHICAD brings much more smart way manage resources to provide better user experience. Read more...
ARCHITECTURAL VS ENGINEERING OPENINGS IN ARCHICAD 23
A dedicated Opening Tool for structural opening in ARCHICAD 23
In ARCHICAD 23 we can use a new tool to place openings in load-bearing elements. This tool enables architects and engineers to easily exchange data about openings in structural elements such as beams or load-bearing walls, but very smartly for structural reasons not applicable to columns. For instance, now when architects need to consider the space for passing pipes, they can place the new opening type in their model, which would be referenced and considered in both structural and MEP model as a structural opening. Read more...
ARCHICAD 23 - BIM IN AN INSTANT
ARCHICAD 23 delivers an even more responsive BIM performance by increasing the speed of everyday design and editing processes and ensuring uninterrupted routines for the most frequently used tasks. The brand-new Opening Tool and the advanced Column and Beam tools further increase modeling accuracy, enabling fast editing and streamlined, error-free, interdisciplinary design coordination.
TWINMOTION and ARCHICAD DIRECT LINK for professional, real-time visualization
Work on your BIM project while displaying high-end visualizations on the fly, enabling informed design decisions and compelling client presentations. Recommended for architects, interior designers, urban planners and landscaping professionals to easily produce high-quality images, panoramas, and standard or 360° VR videos in seconds.
EXCLUSIVE GRAPHISOFT TRAINING CENTER IN SPAIN
Learning BIM and ARCHICAD is easy!
Training is a vital step in the effective use of any software. EDUBIM™ academy is the ARCHICAD BIM continuing education academy for beginners, intermediate and advanced users of ARCHICAD which is globally known as #graphisoftLEARN program. Based on a small monthly or annual subscription fee, the #graphisoftLEARN program in Spain includes weekly live classes of GRAPHISOFT SE certified training programs in BIM and ARCHICAD, support materials, videos, discussion forums and direct contact with a personalized BIM mentor.
Learning BIM & ARCHICAD is FREE
- + FREE for all ARCHICAD users with ARCHICLUB (Premium Maintenance and Support)
- * 99 euro per month for normal subscription with ARCHICAD Educational License
- * 990 euro per year for normal subscription with ARCHICAD Educational License
Access live trainings from anywhere
- + Live training
- + Weekly classes
- + Individual evaluations
- + Supportive materials
- + Specialized forums
- + BIM mentor
ARCHICAD Rental - Technical Specification
+ ARCHICAD Rental is available for a fixed period of time; 1 months (30 days), 3 months (90 days), 6 months (180 days) and 12 months (365 days) fixed term.
+ PLEASE READ following technical specifications and be aware of details about license purchase process, because a refund cannot be issued after your order is processed and your license is activated.
+ ARCHICAD Rental (Fixed term license) is different from ARCHICAD (R) Subscription with Premium Support. If you wish to have premium support with monthly or yearly fee, pleas click here.
+ These technical specifications are part of General Terms and Conditions of Sale and is legally binding agreements between us (SIMBIM Solutions) and you (the company, individual, representative, etc.), and by accepting the terms and condition of sale, you also agree to specifications described in this page.
STEPS TO PURCHASE
1- To start an ARCHICAD Rental, simply purchase the number of license that you need from this page.
2- Once you complete the purchase process, we will send you an email receipt and we start to process your order immediately. Your order process normally within 24 hours during working days.
- For subscription products we accept only debit or credit cards such as Visa and Mastercard payments.
- We take online security extremely seriously. We use industry standard encryption for all communication of sensitive details. We pride ourselves in keeping up with technological advancements that improve our customers' experience, from the usability of our products right through to the security of their information.
- ARCHICAD rental license is delivered ONLY in an electronic shipment and on software protection keys. If for ARCHICAD you need physical key you should consult with us before your order being processed.
- After your license is activated, our technical support team will send a message to you containing detailed step-by-step instructions how to deploy the software protection key for your software.
All our ARCHICAD rental customers will benefit from following Basic Support Services during their rental period:
+ 10% discount to access GRAPHISOFT BIM Classes available at EDUBIM platform.
+ Free Software Upgrade
+ Basic Technical Support
NO AUTOMATIC RENEWAL
- Your Rental license will NOT automatically renews and it is based on a fixed term. Once the rental license is issued, the count down will start.
- It is not possible to cancel or pause your rental period and your ARCHICAD license will remain active until the end of your rental period.
- You will have a digital license pool that allows you to share your license access to other members in your license pool, however only one user can use the license at the same time. Each user need to download the license from license pool and to enable other users to use the license, the user should upload the license back to the license pool.
System Requirements for ARCHICAD 23
Operating Systems for ARCHICAD 23
Hardware for ARCHICAD 23
- 64-bit processor with four or more cores (Recommended)
- 64-bit processor with two cores (Minimum)
- 16 GB or more is recommended; for complex, detailed models 32 GB or more may be required
- 8 GB (Minimum)
- Installing ARCHICAD on a SSD (or Fusion) drive is recommended
- 5 GB free disk space is required for the installation, 10 GB or more is required per active project
- Dedicated OpenGL 4.0 compatible graphics card with 2GB + VRAM or more is recommended
- OpenGL 3.3 compatible graphics card with on board memory of 2 GB (Minimum)
- A resolution of 1920 x 1080 or higher is recommended
- A resolution of 1440 x 900 or higher (Minimum)
- You will need an ARCHICAD 23 CodeMeter hardware key or CodeMeter Act software protection key to start ARCHICAD 23.
ARCHICAD License Key Specifications
When you start ARCHICAD, the program automatically checks to see if you have a license available. If so, you are ready to work. To update, download and otherwise manage your license keys, use the License Manager Tool. The License Manager Tool is automatically installed to your computer as part of ARCHICAD 23 installation. You can also download it from here.
- The Hardware Key (Dongle) contains your license information on a USB stick. Before you start using the latest version of ARCHICAD, this Hardware Key must be updated.
- After updating your license key to ARCHICAD 23, you can still use older-version ARCHICADs (versions 10-22).
- The Software Key is a software-based license. Using the License Manager Tool, a software key can be downloaded from the License Pool to a local client computer.
- If you are using a single license and plan to work on a different computer, you should upload the software key to the License Pool, so that you can access it from a different location. (Internet connection is required.)
- If you are using the Education version of ARCHICAD, you must activate it when starting ARCHICAD, using a Serial Number.
- The ARCHICAD Education Version cannot be converted to a commercial version, because it is designed for use by students or for educational purposes only.
- The Education Version cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- If you are using the Trial version of ARCHICAD, you must activate it when starting ARCHICAD, using a Serial Number.
- To convert your files from Trial version to commercial version, while trial period is active, you should obtain a commercial license and connect your license to the same computer that Trial version is installed
- Open your projects and save them again, this time as full-version project files.
You might also like
View the recording of ARCHICAD 23 webinars
2516 views 11 LikedDuring June 2019 we held first series of ARCHICAD 23 webinars for Spanish market. It was an amazing experience when...Read more
3 Reasons to Attend #graphisoftLEARN Master Classes
1561 views 15 LikedNowadays you can access to many different resources to learn new skills such as reading this blog post, watching...Read more
SIMBIM Solution is to support and collaborate with BIMTECNIA 2019
2324 views 11 LikedBIMTECNIA is an annual event that takes place in Valladolid to provide a professional forum focused on digital...Read more
A simplified IFC guide for general Revit and ARCHICAD users
2539 views 7 LikedThe streamlined and engaging Danish IFC guide that targets general users (not BIM experts and BIM Managers) has been...Read more
Learn about Algorithmic design with Grasshopper and ARCHICAD in Virtual Room
938 views 3 LikedSince the launch of Virtual Room in April 2020, daily, we brought many free technical seminars on digital...Read more
GRAPHISOFT BIM Manager Certification Program 2020 in Spanish
1308 views 5 Liked 1 commentBased on the successful roll-out of BIM manager week 2019, we are pleased to announce the first Spanish edition of...Read more
OPEN BIM in Action: CYPE and ARCHICAD OPEN BIM workflow
1343 views 3 LikedIn the last decade (2010 to 2020), many professionals discussed and argued about OPEN BIM and its primary file...Read more
OPEN BIM in Action: TCQ and ARCHICAD OPEN BIM workflow
908 views 2 LikedIn this webinar, with the help and support of ITEC, we added a new title to the Virtual Room. This new title is about...Read more