Archicad Rental Model
Work Smarter, Not Harder
Design and deliver projects of any size with Archicad's robust suite of built-in tools and user-friendly interface that make it the most efficient and intuitive BIM software on the market. Archicad is featuring out-of-the-box design documentation, one-click publishing, photo-realistic rendering, and best-in-class analysis. Archicad lets you focus on what you do best: design great buildings.
Essential for project picks
With Archicad Rental you can access the full version of Archicad with a basic technical support at a fraction of the price. The Rental license option is a fixed term license with no continues running cost. It is the best option as a complimentary solution for extending number of licenses during the project pick point or for users that need to provide software license to their client or project partners for a fix term period of time.
Design anything. Design everything.
Unleash your creativity
Unleash your creativity with the leading building information modelling software developed by architects just like you. Algorithmic design tools and large model support let you do what you do best: design great architecture.
Design great buildings
Spend your time designing great buildings — not worrying about the quality of your model. By connecting Archicad with the best-in-class analysis tools on the market, you'll identify and solve issues in the earliest stages of the design. All this adds up to a more accurate design that's easier to build and less expensive to operate.
Work with anyone, anywhere, anytime
Work with teams around the corner or around the world on projects of any size or complexity. They are no more waiting thanks to real-time instant messaging. Clash detection and resolution are fast and easy, regardless of what other software team members may be using.
Focus on designs, not paperwork
Complete 'out of the box' documentation sets, combined with a powerful publishing workflow that complies with local BIM requirements, means you can focus on your designs, not the paperwork.
Bring your models to life
Bring your models to life with Archicad's built-in palette of architectural visualization software. Our VR and rendering tools were designed to help anyone understand and navigate the BIM model. Understanding the model means decisions and changes can be made in the early design phases, saving time, money and aggravation on the building site.
+ Ease of Use and Intuitiveness
+ The graphical user interface is intuitive, interactive, quick to learn and fun to work with.
+ Productivity & Automated Documentation.
+ Open Collaboration and Information Management
+ Professional Presentation
+ Algorithmic Design
+ Works both on macOS and Windows.
+ Available in 27 language versions.
+ We are with you on your way of learning ARCHICAD.
+ We listen to our customers.
Modeling with ARCHICAD in 15 minutes
This video shows all steps of modeling a small forest cabin using only basic Archicad Tools and techniques
Explore an Archicad Project in 7 Minutes
This video shows you how you can discover and understand the structure and the content of an Archicad project.
Documenting with Archicad in 10 Minutes
Follow this video to quickly learn how you can create new views in an Archicad project, how to dimension, label and annotate your drawings, and publish your BIM project's entire documentation.
ARCHICAD 23 - BIM IN AN INSTANT
ARCHICAD 23 delivers an even more responsive BIM performance by increasing the speed of everyday design and editing processes and ensuring uninterrupted routines for the most frequently used tasks. The brand-new Opening Tool and the advanced Column and Beam tools further increase modeling accuracy, enabling fast editing and streamlined, error-free, interdisciplinary design coordination.
TWINMOTION and ARCHICAD DIRECT LINK for professional, real-time visualization
Work on your BIM project while displaying high-end visualizations on the fly, enabling informed design decisions and compelling client presentations. Recommended for architects, interior designers, urban planners and landscaping professionals to easily produce high-quality images, panoramas, and standard or 360° VR videos in seconds.
EXCLUSIVE GRAPHISOFT TRAINING CENTER IN SPAIN
Learning BIM and ARCHICAD is easy!
Training is a vital step in the effective use of any software. EDUBIM™ academy is the ARCHICAD BIM continuing education academy for beginners, intermediate and advanced users of ARCHICAD which is globally known as #graphisoftLEARN program. Based on a small monthly or annual subscription fee, the #graphisoftLEARN program in Spain includes weekly live classes of GRAPHISOFT SE certified training programs in BIM and ARCHICAD, support materials, videos, discussion forums and direct contact with a personalized BIM mentor.
Learning BIM & ARCHICAD is FREE
- + FREE for all ARCHICAD users with ARCHICLUB (Premium Maintenance and Support)
- * 99 euro per month for normal subscription with ARCHICAD Educational License
- * 990 euro per year for normal subscription with ARCHICAD Educational License
Access live trainings from anywhere
- + Live training
- + Weekly classes
- + Individual evaluations
- + Supportive materials
- + Specialized forums
- + BIM mentor
ARCHICAD Rental - Technical Specification
+ ARCHICAD Rental is available for a fixed period of time; 1 months (30 days), 3 months (90 days), 6 months (180 days) and 12 months (365 days) fixed term.
+ PLEASE READ following technical specifications and be aware of details about license purchase process, because a refund cannot be issued after your order is processed and your license is activated.
+ ARCHICAD Rental (Fixed term license) is different from ARCHICAD (R) Subscription with Premium Support. If you wish to have premium support with monthly or yearly fee, pleas click here.
+ These technical specifications are part of General Terms and Conditions of Sale and is legally binding agreements between us (SIMBIM Solutions) and you (the company, individual, representative, etc.), and by accepting the terms and condition of sale, you also agree to specifications described in this page.
STEPS TO PURCHASE
1- To start an ARCHICAD Rental, simply purchase the number of license that you need from this page.
2- Once you complete the purchase process, we will send you an email receipt and we start to process your order immediately. Your order process normally within 24 hours during working days.
- For subscription products we accept only debit or credit cards such as Visa and Mastercard payments.
- We take online security extremely seriously. We use industry standard encryption for all communication of sensitive details. We pride ourselves in keeping up with technological advancements that improve our customers' experience, from the usability of our products right through to the security of their information.
- ARCHICAD rental license is delivered ONLY in an electronic shipment and on software protection keys. If for ARCHICAD you need physical key you should consult with us before your order being processed.
- After your license is activated, our technical support team will send a message to you containing detailed step-by-step instructions how to deploy the software protection key for your software.
All our ARCHICAD rental customers will benefit from following Basic Support Services during their rental period:
+ 10% discount to access GRAPHISOFT BIM Classes available at EDUBIM platform.
+ Free Software Upgrade
+ Basic Technical Support
NO AUTOMATIC RENEWAL
- Your Rental license will NOT automatically renews and it is based on a fixed term. Once the rental license is issued, the count down will start.
- It is not possible to cancel or pause your rental period and your ARCHICAD license will remain active until the end of your rental period.
- You will have a digital license pool that allows you to share your license access to other members in your license pool, however only one user can use the license at the same time. Each user need to download the license from license pool and to enable other users to use the license, the user should upload the license back to the license pool.
System Requirements for ARCHICAD 23
Operating Systems for ARCHICAD 23
Hardware for ARCHICAD 23
- 64-bit processor with four or more cores (Recommended)
- 64-bit processor with two cores (Minimum)
- 16 GB or more is recommended; for complex, detailed models 32 GB or more may be required
- 8 GB (Minimum)
- Installing ARCHICAD on a SSD (or Fusion) drive is recommended
- 5 GB free disk space is required for the installation, 10 GB or more is required per active project
- Dedicated OpenGL 4.0 compatible graphics card with 2GB + VRAM or more is recommended
- OpenGL 3.3 compatible graphics card with on board memory of 2 GB (Minimum)
- A resolution of 1920 x 1080 or higher is recommended
- A resolution of 1440 x 900 or higher (Minimum)
- You will need an ARCHICAD 23 CodeMeter hardware key or CodeMeter Act software protection key to start ARCHICAD 23.
ARCHICAD License Key Specifications
When you start ARCHICAD, the program automatically checks to see if you have a license available. If so, you are ready to work. To update, download and otherwise manage your license keys, use the License Manager Tool. The License Manager Tool is automatically installed to your computer as part of ARCHICAD 23 installation. You can also download it from here.
- The Hardware Key (Dongle) contains your license information on a USB stick. Before you start using the latest version of ARCHICAD, this Hardware Key must be updated.
- After updating your license key to ARCHICAD 23, you can still use older-version ARCHICADs (versions 10-22).
- The Software Key is a software-based license. Using the License Manager Tool, a software key can be downloaded from the License Pool to a local client computer.
- If you are using a single license and plan to work on a different computer, you should upload the software key to the License Pool, so that you can access it from a different location. (Internet connection is required.)
- If you are using the Education version of ARCHICAD, you must activate it when starting ARCHICAD, using a Serial Number.
- The ARCHICAD Education Version cannot be converted to a commercial version, because it is designed for use by students or for educational purposes only.
- The Education Version cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- If you are using the Trial version of ARCHICAD, you must activate it when starting ARCHICAD, using a Serial Number.
- To convert your files from Trial version to commercial version, while trial period is active, you should obtain a commercial license and connect your license to the same computer that Trial version is installed
- Open your projects and save them again, this time as full-version project files.
You might also like
View the recording of ARCHICAD 23 webinars
2945 views 11 LikedDuring June 2019 we held first series of ARCHICAD 23 webinars for Spanish market. It was an amazing experience when...Read more
3 Reasons to Attend #graphisoftLEARN Master Classes
1978 views 15 LikedNowadays you can access to many different resources to learn new skills such as reading this blog post, watching...Read more
SIMBIM Solution is to support and collaborate with BIMTECNIA 2019
2722 views 11 LikedBIMTECNIA is an annual event that takes place in Valladolid to provide a professional forum focused on digital...Read more
A simplified IFC guide for general Revit and ARCHICAD users
3950 views 7 LikedThe streamlined and engaging Danish IFC guide that targets general users (not BIM experts and BIM Managers) has been...Read more
Learn about Algorithmic design with Grasshopper and ARCHICAD in Virtual Room
1644 views 3 LikedSince the launch of Virtual Room in April 2020, daily, we brought many free technical seminars on digital...Read more
GRAPHISOFT BIM Manager Certification Program 2020 in Spanish
1857 views 5 Liked 1 commentBased on the successful roll-out of BIM manager week 2019, we are pleased to announce the first Spanish edition of...Read more
OPEN BIM in Action: CYPE and ARCHICAD OPEN BIM workflow
2050 views 3 LikedIn the last decade (2010 to 2020), many professionals discussed and argued about OPEN BIM and its primary file...Read more
OPEN BIM in Action: TCQ and ARCHICAD OPEN BIM workflow
1373 views 3 LikedIn this webinar, with the help and support of ITEC, we added a new title to the Virtual Room. This new title is about...Read more