ARCHICAD 22 - Upgrade
ARCHICAD since 1984
ARCHICAD is a tool for architects working in the architecture-engineering-construction (AEC) industry for designing buildings from the conceptual phase all through to construction phase. It is a BIM software developed by GRAPHISOFT enabling architects to work in a BIM (Building Information Modeling/Management) environment.
Better design decisions thanks to instant feedback on your design changes
Increased productivity due to automatic documentation and quantity take-offs
Reduced errors as a result of model-coordinated construction documentation
In ARCHICAD you can embed and link vital building and facility information such as vendors info for specific materials.
ARCHICAD 22 - BIM inside and out
ARCHICAD 22 delivers design tool improvements and introduces enhanced design workflow processes. These represent significant performance improvements and productivity enhancements to its core design processes as well as to multidisciplinary collaborative workflows.
EXCLUSIVE GRAPHISOFT TRAINING CENTER IN SPAIN
Learning BIM and ARCHICAD is easy!
Training is a vital step in the effective use of any software. EDUBIM™ is the ARCHICAD BIM continuing education academy for beginners, intermediate and advanced users of ARCHICAD. Based on a small monthly or annual subscription fee, the EDUBIM™ Academy includes weekly live classes of GRAPHISOFT SE certified training programs in BIM and ARCHICAD, support materials, videos, discussion forums and direct contact with a personalized BIM mentor.
Learning BIM & ARCHICAD is FREE
- + FREE for all ARCHICAD users with ARCHIPLUS Premium
- * 99 euro per month for normal subscription with ARCHICAD Educational License
- * 990 euro per year for normal subscription with ARCHICAD Educational License
Access live trainings from anywhere
- + Live training
- + Weekly classes
- + Individual evaluations
- + Supportive materials
- + Specialized forums
- + BIM mentor
System Requirements for ARCHICAD 22
Operating Systems for ARCHICAD 22
- Windows 10 (Recommended)
- Windows 8.1 (Compatible)
- Windows 8 (Compatible)
- Windows 7 (Compatible)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Windows Vista and older
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite and older
- The latest updates are required to be installed on all Operating Systems
- Only 64-bit Operating Systems are supported
- HiDPI display support is not available on Windows 8.1 and on older versions
Hardware for ARCHICAD 22
- 64-bit processor with four or more cores (Recommended)
- 64-bit processor with two cores (Minimum)
- 16 GB or more is recommended; for complex, detailed models 32 GB or more may be required
- 8 GB (Minimum)
- Installing ARCHICAD on a SSD (or Fusion) drive is recommended
- 5 GB free disk space is required for the installation, 10 GB or more is required per active project
- Dedicated OpenGL 3.2 compatible graphics card with on board memory of 1024 MB or more is recommended
- OpenGL 3.2 compatible graphics card (Minimum)
- A resolution of 1440 x 900 or higher is recommended
- A resolution of 1366 x 768 or higher (Minimum)
- You will need an ARCHICAD 22 CodeMeter hardware key or CodeMeter Act software protection key to start ARCHICAD 22.
ARCHICAD License Key Specifications
When you start ARCHICAD, the program automatically checks to see if you have a license available. If so, you are ready to work. To update, download and otherwise manage your license keys, use the License Manager Tool. The License Manager Tool is automatically installed to your computer as part of ARCHICAD 22 installation. You can also download it from here.
- The Hardware Key (Dongle) contains your license information on a USB stick. Before you start using the latest version of ARCHICAD, this Hardware Key must be updated.
- After updating your license key to ARCHICAD 22, you can still use older-version ARCHICADs (versions 10-21).
- The Software Key is a software-based license. Using the License Manager Tool, a software key can be downloaded from the License Pool to a local client computer.
- If you are using a single license and plan to work on a different computer, you should upload the software key to the License Pool, so that you can access it from a different location. (Internet connection is required.)
- If you are using the Education version of ARCHICAD, you must activate it when starting ARCHICAD, using a Serial Number.
- The ARCHICAD Education Version cannot be converted to a commercial version, because it is designed for use by students or for educational purposes only.
- The Education Version cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- If you are using the Trial version of ARCHICAD, you must activate it when starting ARCHICAD, using a Serial Number.
- To convert your files from Trial version to commercial version, while trial period is active, you should obtain a commercial license and connect your license to the same computer that Trial version is installed
- Open your projects and save them again, this time as full-version project files.
You might also like
An introduction to ARCHICAD 23 and its connections!
1791 views 112 LikedBarcelona, 13 June 2019 On 14th May 2019 GRAPHISOFT announced the release of ARCHICAD 23, and on 4th June held its...Read more
View the recording of ARCHICAD 23 webinars
756 views 9 LikedDuring June 2019 we held first series of ARCHICAD 23 webinars for Spanish market. It was an amazing experience when...Read more
3 Reasons to Attend #graphisoftLEARN Master Classes
389 views 13 LikedNowadays you can access to many different resources to learn new skills such as reading this blog post, watching...Read more