ARCHICAD is a BIM tool for professionals working in the architecture-engineering-construction (AEC) industry for designing buildings from the conceptual phase all through to construction phase. It is a BIM software developed by GRAPHISOFT enabling professionals in building industry to work in a BIM (Building Information Modeling/Management) environment.
+ Thanks to GRAPHISOFT - Epic Games partnership, Twinmotion 2020 (Unreal Engine) will be free for ARCHICAD 23 customers with perpetual license or annual subscription.
Immerse yourself in a creative flow
With ARCHICAD, you can work in 3D or in 2D, on floor plans, sections or elevations. In any case, you are working on an integrated 3D model in which drawings and model are interlinked, and you can modify any detail in the view of your choice. Working this way offers a number of benefits, but perhaps most importantly, a new and fun way of working that allows you to immerse yourself in the creative flow of design and bringing your ideas into reality.
Better design decisions thanks to instant feedback on your design changes
Increased productivity due to automatic documentation and quantity take-offs
Reduced errors as a result of model-coordinated construction documentation
In ARCHICAD you can embed and link vital information of building and facility such as vendors info for specific materials.
ARCHICAD was the first architectural design software available for both the Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh operating systems
ARCHICAD’s award-winning Teamwork concept has changed the way architects collaborate, with Cloud-based BIM collaboration and mobile messaging.
Whether you want still images, animations or interactive Hyper-models, ARCHICAD provides professional, out-of-the-box solutions for all your presentation needs.
ARCHICAD is a founder of the OPEN BIM approach to collaborative design, construction and operation of buildings based on open standards and workflows. ARCHICAD is 100% COBie-compliant and supports IFC and BCF standards directly.
Full building life-cycle
ARCHICAD’s central BIM database enables you to collect, edit and maintain information about a building from the first sketch, meetings with external consultants and engineers, through the building phase and beyond – providing an invaluable asset for facilities management.
Collision detection in ARCHICAD is an integrated feature that allows two groups of elements to be compared through user-defined criteria sets, helping architects discover potential issues now, avoiding construction problems later.
Integrated Energy analysis
ARCHICAD’s commitment to energy conservation means you’ll get accurate feedback about your building design’s energy consumption every step of the way.
Freeform and parametric design are at your fingertips with the first, bi-directional connection allowing architects and designers to use Grasshopper with ARCHICAD.
No more waiting for views to load. Lightning-fast response times makes ARCHICAD the undisputed speed leader in the BIM business.
The most complex and extensive models published from GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD can be presented on mobile devices or in an Internet browser, replacing ordinary design and construction viewer apps.
GRAPHISOFT’s BIMcloud offers real-time, model-based BIM collaboration for companies and projects of any size. BIMcloud Basic is a free product plan of BIMcloud, which is available to all users.
ARCHICAD enhanced connections synchronize BIM data with other management, processing and analysis solutions without leaving ARCHICAD or deal with exhausting export and import process.
EDUBIM® ACADEMY GRAPHISOFT EXCLUSIVE TRAINING CENTER IN SPAIN
¡Aprender BIM y ARCHICAD es sencillo!
Training is a vital step for efficient use of any software. EDUBIM ™ is the ARCHICAD BIMscontinuous education academy suiting beginners as well as advanced users of ARCHICAD. Based on a small monthly or annual fee, the EDUBIM ™ Academy provides GRAPHISOFT SE certified training programs in BIM and ARCHICAD, including weekly live classes, support materials, videos, discussion forums and direct contact with a personalized BIM mentor.
The subscription to the EDUBIM Academy is based on a small monthly fee that allows members to access all the contents of the platform without any limitations. Select the best option according to your needs or get in touch with us through edu [at] simbim.es or at 932936672 or 848440571
ARCHICAD BIM MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS
Learn the workflow in BIM with ARCHICAD, from scratch and in just 40 hours of classes, to be able to model and document a complete project in BIM. Become certified in this program as "Certified ARCHICAD BIM Modeler".
ARCHICAD BIM MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
Learn advanced aspects of modeling and documentation in BIM and specialize in different functions such as work in OPENBIM, IFC management, object development, energy evaluation, etc. and finally certify yourself in this program as "Certified ARCHICAD BIM Professional".
CERTIFIED ARCHICAD BIM MANAGER PROGRAM
Learn advanced aspects of modeling and documentation in BIM and specialize in different functions such as work in OPENBIM, IFC management, object development, energy evaluation, etc.and finally certify yourself in this program as "Certified ARCHICAD BIM Professional".
Whether your goal is to increase your knowledge of ARCHICAD and keep up to date, or if you are looking to certify yourself for international recognition, with the EDUBIM ™ continuing education academy you can achieve it.
With the EDUBIM ™ academy, architects, designers and builders can learn BIM and ARCHICAD easily, quickly and affordably, through a unique subscription system that includes weekly live classes from different training programs.
The knowledge taught in EDUBIM ™ is structured in four different levels that mark an itinerary so that the students can decide what their objectives are and consequently attend the classes they need. By completing the different levels the students can be certified with international recognition.
The first level (Essentials) is structured in a course of 40h classes that allows the student to acquire the fundamental skills to model and document a BIM model from scratch.
The advanced second level (Professional) is structured in two courses of 40h and 16h classes that include advanced knowledge about modeling, documentation and management of the BIM model, and analysis of the work processes in BIM the second.
The third level focused on specialties is composed of compact formations of 4-8h, each, covering specific and diverse aspects of the workflow in BIM with ARCHICAD.
The fourth level, which is accessed after passing the previous training levels, consists of face-to-face training to acquire BIM Manager competencies.
Each month the students have access to weekly classes of different levels. These classes are scheduled and are repeated throughout the year, so the students can mark their times and decide how to carry out their training itinerary. Unlike many pre-recorded content platforms, the EDUBIM ™ academy classes are performed live, so it provides the traditional face-to-face classes with the flexibility of organization offered by new technologies.
This program aims to give practical skills in the fundamental concepts of BIM and GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD to be able to model and document a complete project in BIM from scratch. The training includes the modeling of the different exercises: architecture, structure and facilities, traditional documentation and new formats and external and internal collaboration.
ARCHICAD BIM Management Professional
This program aims to provide advanced training in aspects of modeling and documentation to develop projects in BIM from the first phases of conceptual design to the executive project. In addition, to acquire knowledge of the work processes in BIM and especially in the management of model data and collaboration in OPEN BIM.
ARCHICAD BIM Workflow
This program aims to provide advanced training in the work processes with ARCHICAD, from the first sketches to the production of the final work documentation. This training seeks to show the user all the possibilities of ARCHICAD and teach workflows to get the most out of the tool and to be able to correctly implement the work with ARCHICAD when facing a building project.
Personalized Objects in ARCHICAD
Learn to create your own library objects in ARCHICAD without the need of having programming knowledge in GDL. The management and personalization of libraries is now a necessity among users to improve productivity and make their deliveries in BIM.
Introduction to GDL programming
Get started with the development of objects through GDL programming in ARCHICAD. The objective of this training is to give attendees a global vision in the creation of parametric objects through GDL and to know the principles of programming for the development of objects with editable parameters.
Learn how to use the CineRender rendering engine to create architectural visuals with great realism without leaving ARCHICAD. Learn about the rendering workflow in ARCHICAD and enjoy the tricks and tips to improve visualizations from your BIM model.
Integrated energy evaluation in ARCHICAD
Sustainability is imperative for all building projects and 80% of the decisions that will impact the energy performance of the building are taken in the initial design phases. Learn to work with the integrated energy evaluation function in ARCHICAD to optimize the design process and incorporate sustainability factors from the beginning.
Workflow ARCHICAD - Solibri Model Checker
Take advantage of the possibilities of Quality Control based on rules to prevent possible problems from the design phase. The objective of this training is to offer attendees a detailed view of how Solibri can be integrated during the design and coordination processes and how to show the benefits that this integration implies.
Collaboration Consultants Revu Bluebeam - AC
Learn the workflow of information exchange with consultants via PDF using the connection with Bluebeam Revu. The objective of this training is to offer attendees a global vision of the communication process in ARCHICAD with consultants who do not use BIM tools, through PDF-based solutions.
+ ARCHICAD Rental is available for a fixed period of time; 1 months (30 days), 3 months (90 days), 6 months (180 days) and 12 months (365 days) fixed term.
+ PLEASE READ following technical specifications and be aware of details about license purchase process, because a refund cannot be issued after your order is processed and your license is activated.
+ ARCHICAD Rental (Fixed term license) is different from ARCHICAD (R) Subscription with Premium Support. If you wish to have premium support with monthly or yearly fee, pleas click here.
+ These technical specifications are part ofGeneral Terms and Conditions of Sale and is legally binding agreements between us (SIMBIM Solutions) and you (the company, individual, representative, etc.), and by accepting the terms and condition of sale, you also agree to specifications described in this page.
STEPS TO PURCHASE
1- To start an ARCHICAD Rental, simply purchase the number of license that you need from this page.
2- Once you complete the purchase process, we will send you an email receipt and we start to process your order immediately. Your order process normally within 24 hours during working days.
- For subscription products we accept only debit or credit cards such as Visa and Mastercard payments.
- We take online security extremely seriously. We use industry standard encryption for all communication of sensitive details. We pride ourselves in keeping up with technological advancements that improve our customers' experience, from the usability of our products right through to the security of their information.
- ARCHICAD rental license is delivered ONLY in an electronic shipment and on software protection keys. If for ARCHICAD you need physical key you should consult with us before your order being processed.
- After your license is activated, our technical support team will send a message to you containing detailed step-by-step instructions how to deploy the software protection key for your software.
All our ARCHICAD rental customers will benefit from followingBasicSupport Services during their rental period:
+ 10% discount to access GRAPHISOFT BIM Classes available at EDUBIM platform. +Free Software Upgrade + BasicTechnical Support
NO AUTOMATIC RENEWAL
- Your Rental license will NOT automatically renews and it is based on a fixed term. Once the rental license is issued, the count down will start.
- It is not possible to cancel or pause your rental period and your ARCHICAD license will remain active until the end of your rental period.
- You will have a digital license pool that allows you to share your license access to other members in your license pool, however only one user can use the license at the same time. Each user need to download the license from license pool and to enable other users to use the license, the user should upload the license back to the license pool.
Notes - The latest updates are required to be installed on all Operating Systems - Only 64-bit Operating Systems are supported - For compatibility notes on newer Operating Systems check Help Center
Hardware for ARCHICAD 23
- 64-bit processor with four or more cores (Recommended) - 64-bit processor with two cores (Minimum)
- 16 GB or more is recommended; for complex, detailed models 32 GB or more may be required - 8 GB (Minimum)
- Installing ARCHICAD on a SSD (or Fusion) drive is recommended - 5 GB free disk space is required for the installation, 10 GB or more is required per active project
- Dedicated OpenGL 4.0 compatible graphics card with 2GB + VRAM or more is recommended - OpenGL 3.3 compatible graphics card with on board memory of 2 GB (Minimum)
- A resolution of 1920 x 1080 or higher is recommended - A resolution of 1440 x 900 or higher (Minimum)
- You will need an ARCHICAD 23 CodeMeter hardware key or CodeMeter Act software protection key to start ARCHICAD 23.
ARCHICAD License Key Specifications
When you start ARCHICAD, the program automatically checks to see if you have a license available. If so, you are ready to work. To update, download and otherwise manage your license keys, use the License Manager Tool. The License Manager Tool is automatically installed to your computer as part of ARCHICAD 23 installation. You can also download it from here.
- The Hardware Key (Dongle) contains your license information on a USB stick. Before you start using the latest version of ARCHICAD, this Hardware Key must be updated. - After updating your license key to ARCHICAD 23, you can still use older-version ARCHICADs (versions 10-22).
- The Software Key is a software-based license. Using the License Manager Tool, a software key can be downloaded from the License Pool to a local client computer. - If you are using a single license and plan to work on a different computer, you should upload the software key to the License Pool, so that you can access it from a different location. (Internet connection is required.)
- If you are using the Education version of ARCHICAD, you must activate it when starting ARCHICAD, using a Serial Number. - The ARCHICAD Education Version cannot be converted to a commercial version, because it is designed for use by students or for educational purposes only. - The Education Version cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- If you are using the Trial versionof ARCHICAD, you must activate it when starting ARCHICAD, using a Serial Number. - To convert your files from Trial version to commercial version, while trial period is active, you should obtain a commercial license and connect your license to the same computer that Trial version is installed - Open your projects and save them again, this time as full-version project files.