Based on the industry-leading Building Information Modeling technology of ARCHICAD 22, ARCHICAD START Edition 2019 has been tailored to the needs of smaller architectural practices. The feature set in START Edition 2019 includes all the necessary tools to create a BIM that is data-rich and able to produce all floor plans, sections, elevations, 3D views and details for a project.
Based on ARCHICAD 22
Serving as a base for the latest ARCHICAD START Edition, ARCHICAD 22’s robust, well-tested engine satisfies the needs of a smaller practice. ARCHICAD START EDITION 2019 provides the full power of ARCHICAD 22’s BIM-based streamlined documentation workflow, allowing the model to stay live until the very end of the project: it helps keep architects in the state of the creative design flow with as little disruption as possible.
Designed for Small Practices
Tailored for the need of small architectural practices or freelancers that need to focus on documentation and BIM workflow without necessity to join a TEAMWORK
Upgrade to ARCHICAD Full
You can upgrade at any time to the current, full version of ARCHICAD and continue editing your previous projects with it.
EDUBIM® ACADEMY GRAPHISOFT EXCLUSIVE TRAINING CENTER IN SPAIN
¡Aprender BIM y ARCHICAD es sencillo!
Training is a vital step for efficient use of any software. EDUBIM ™ is the ARCHICAD BIMscontinuous education academy suiting beginners as well as advanced users of ARCHICAD. Based on a small monthly or annual fee, the EDUBIM ™ Academy provides GRAPHISOFT SE certified training programs in BIM and ARCHICAD, including weekly live classes, support materials, videos, discussion forums and direct contact with a personalized BIM mentor.
The subscription to the EDUBIM Academy is based on a small monthly fee that allows members to access all the contents of the platform without any limitations. Select the best option according to your needs or get in touch with us through edu [at] simbim.es or at 932936672 or 848440571
ARCHICAD BIM MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS
Learn the workflow in BIM with ARCHICAD, from scratch and in just 40 hours of classes, to be able to model and document a complete project in BIM. Become certified in this program as "Certified ARCHICAD BIM Modeler".
ARCHICAD BIM MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
Learn advanced aspects of modeling and documentation in BIM and specialize in different functions such as work in OPENBIM, IFC management, object development, energy evaluation, etc. and finally certify yourself in this program as "Certified ARCHICAD BIM Professional".
CERTIFIED ARCHICAD BIM MANAGER PROGRAM
Learn advanced aspects of modeling and documentation in BIM and specialize in different functions such as work in OPENBIM, IFC management, object development, energy evaluation, etc.and finally certify yourself in this program as "Certified ARCHICAD BIM Professional".
Whether your goal is to increase your knowledge of ARCHICAD and keep up to date, or if you are looking to certify yourself for international recognition, with the EDUBIM ™ continuing education academy you can achieve it.
With the EDUBIM ™ academy, architects, designers and builders can learn BIM and ARCHICAD easily, quickly and affordably, through a unique subscription system that includes weekly live classes from different training programs.
The knowledge taught in EDUBIM ™ is structured in four different levels that mark an itinerary so that the students can decide what their objectives are and consequently attend the classes they need. By completing the different levels the students can be certified with international recognition.
The first level (Essentials) is structured in a course of 40h classes that allows the student to acquire the fundamental skills to model and document a BIM model from scratch.
The advanced second level (Professional) is structured in two courses of 40h and 16h classes that include advanced knowledge about modeling, documentation and management of the BIM model, and analysis of the work processes in BIM the second.
The third level focused on specialties is composed of compact formations of 4-8h, each, covering specific and diverse aspects of the workflow in BIM with ARCHICAD.
The fourth level, which is accessed after passing the previous training levels, consists of face-to-face training to acquire BIM Manager competencies.
Each month the students have access to weekly classes of different levels. These classes are scheduled and are repeated throughout the year, so the students can mark their times and decide how to carry out their training itinerary. Unlike many pre-recorded content platforms, the EDUBIM ™ academy classes are performed live, so it provides the traditional face-to-face classes with the flexibility of organization offered by new technologies.
This program aims to give practical skills in the fundamental concepts of BIM and GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD to be able to model and document a complete project in BIM from scratch. The training includes the modeling of the different exercises: architecture, structure and facilities, traditional documentation and new formats and external and internal collaboration.
ARCHICAD BIM Management Professional
This program aims to provide advanced training in aspects of modeling and documentation to develop projects in BIM from the first phases of conceptual design to the executive project. In addition, to acquire knowledge of the work processes in BIM and especially in the management of model data and collaboration in OPEN BIM.
ARCHICAD BIM Workflow
This program aims to provide advanced training in the work processes with ARCHICAD, from the first sketches to the production of the final work documentation. This training seeks to show the user all the possibilities of ARCHICAD and teach workflows to get the most out of the tool and to be able to correctly implement the work with ARCHICAD when facing a building project.
Personalized Objects in ARCHICAD
Learn to create your own library objects in ARCHICAD without the need of having programming knowledge in GDL. The management and personalization of libraries is now a necessity among users to improve productivity and make their deliveries in BIM.
Introduction to GDL programming
Get started with the development of objects through GDL programming in ARCHICAD. The objective of this training is to give attendees a global vision in the creation of parametric objects through GDL and to know the principles of programming for the development of objects with editable parameters.
Learn how to use the CineRender rendering engine to create architectural visuals with great realism without leaving ARCHICAD. Learn about the rendering workflow in ARCHICAD and enjoy the tricks and tips to improve visualizations from your BIM model.
Integrated energy evaluation in ARCHICAD
Sustainability is imperative for all building projects and 80% of the decisions that will impact the energy performance of the building are taken in the initial design phases. Learn to work with the integrated energy evaluation function in ARCHICAD to optimize the design process and incorporate sustainability factors from the beginning.
Workflow ARCHICAD - Solibri Model Checker
Take advantage of the possibilities of Quality Control based on rules to prevent possible problems from the design phase. The objective of this training is to offer attendees a detailed view of how Solibri can be integrated during the design and coordination processes and how to show the benefits that this integration implies.
Collaboration Consultants Revu Bluebeam - AC
Learn the workflow of information exchange with consultants via PDF using the connection with Bluebeam Revu. The objective of this training is to offer attendees a global vision of the communication process in ARCHICAD with consultants who do not use BIM tools, through PDF-based solutions.
+ PLEASE READ following technical specifications and be aware of details about license purchase process, because a refund cannot be issued after your order is processed and your license is activated.
STEPS TO PURCHASE
1- To purchase a perpetual license, simply purchase the number of license that you need from this page.
2- Once you complete the purchase process, we will send you an email receipt and we start to process your order immediately. Your order process normally within 24 hours during working days.
- For subscription products we accept only Visa and Mastercard payments.
- We take online security extremely seriously. We use industry standard encryption for all communication of sensitive details. We pride ourselves in keeping up with technological advancements that improve our customers' experience, from the usability of our products right through to the security of their information.
- Perpetual licenses are delivered ONLY in an electronic shipment and on software protection keys. If for ARCHICAD you need physical key you should consult with us before your order being processed.
- After your license is activated, our technical support team will send a message to you containing detailed step-by-step instructions how to deploy the software protection key for your software.
Limitations of ARCHICAD START Edition 2019 compared to ARCHICAD 22
+ No Curtain Wall
+ No Point Cloud data import and visualization
+ No advanced (CineRender) photorealistic rendering
+ No Sketch Rendering
+ No STL export
+ No Rhino export/import
+ No Grasshopper-ARCHICAD Live Connection
Architectural collaboration limitations:
+ No Teamwork
+ No Hotlinked Modules
+ No XRefs
+ Limited External Drawing support
+ No PMK file format support
+ No BIMcloud support
+ No Collision Detection
+ No Graphic Overrides for design communication
+ No Renovation
+ No Publisher
+ No Revision Management
+ No Link element heights to stories
+ No Import element property data from Excel
+ No Integrated Energy Evaluation
+ Multithreading capable algorithms use max. 2 cores of the CPU
File Format limitation:
+ Files Created with ARCHICAD START Edition can be opened in ARCHICAD Full Version
+ Files Created with ARCHICAD Full Version CANNOT be opened in ARCHICAD START Edition
More details and comparison charts are available at graphisoft.es
System Requirements for ARCHICAD START Edition
Operating Systems for ARCHICAD START Edition
- Windows 10 (Recommended) - Windows 8 and 8.1 (Compatible but not tested)
- macOS 10.14 Mojave - macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Windows Vista and older - Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite and older
Notes - The latest updates are required to be installed on all Operating Systems - Only 64-bit Operating Systems are supported
Hardware for ARCHICAD START Edition
- 64-bit processor with two cores (Minimum)
- 8 GB or more is recommended; for complex, detailed models 16 GB or more may be required - 4 GB (Minimum)
- 5 GB free disk space is required for the installation, 10 GB or more is required per active project
- Dedicated OpenGL 3.2 compatible graphics card with on board memory of 1024 MB or more is recommended - OpenGL 3.2 compatible graphics card(Minimum)
- A resolution of 1440 x 900 or higher is recommended - A resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher (Minimum)
- You will need a STAR(T) Edition 2019 CodeMeter hardware key or CodeMeter Act software protection key to start STAR(T) Edition 2019.
ARCHICAD License Key Specifications
When you start ARCHICAD, the program automatically checks to see if you have a license available. If so, you are ready to work. To update, download and otherwise manage your license keys, use the License Manager Tool. The License Manager Tool is automatically installed to your computer as part of ARCHICAD installation. You can also download it from here.
- The Hardware Key (Dongle) contains your license information on a USB stick. Before you start using the latest version of ARCHICAD, this Hardware Key must be updated. - After updating your license key to ARCHICAD 22, you can still use older-version ARCHICADs (versions 10-21).
- The Software Key is a software-based license. Using the License Manager Tool, a software key can be downloaded from the License Pool to a local client computer. - If you are using a single license and plan to work on a different computer, you should upload the software key to the License Pool, so that you can access it from a different location. (Internet connection is required.)
- If you are using the Education version of ARCHICAD, you must activate it when starting ARCHICAD, using a Serial Number. - The ARCHICAD Education Version cannot be converted to a commercial version, because it is designed for use by students or for educational purposes only. - The Education Version cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- If you are using the Trial version of ARCHICAD, you must activate it when starting ARCHICAD, using a Serial Number. - To convert your files from Trial version to commercial version, while trial period is active, you should obtain a commercial license and connect your license to the same computer that Trial version is installed - Open your projects and save them again, this time as full-version project files.