ARCHICAD is a BIM tool for professionals working in the architecture-engineering-construction (AEC) industry for designing buildings from the conceptual phase all through to construction phase. It is a BIM software developed by GRAPHISOFT enabling professionals in building industry to work in a BIM (Building Information Modeling/Management) environment.
+ Thanks to GRAPHISOFT - Epic Games partnership, Twinmotion 2020 (Unreal Engine) will be free for ARCHICAD 23 customers with perpetual license or annual subscription.
Immerse yourself in a creative flow
With ARCHICAD, you can work in 3D or in 2D, on floor plans, sections or elevations. In any case, you are working on an integrated 3D model in which drawings and model are interlinked, and you can modify any detail in the view of your choice. Working this way offers a number of benefits, but perhaps most importantly, a new and fun way of working that allows you to immerse yourself in the creative flow of design and bringing your ideas into reality.
Better design decisions thanks to instant feedback on your design changes
Increased productivity due to automatic documentation and quantity take-offs
Reduced errors as a result of model-coordinated construction documentation
In ARCHICAD you can embed and link vital information of building and facility such as vendors info for specific materials.
ARCHICAD was the first architectural design software available for both the Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh operating systems
ARCHICAD’s award-winning Teamwork concept has changed the way architects collaborate, with Cloud-based BIM collaboration and mobile messaging.
Whether you want still images, animations or interactive Hyper-models, ARCHICAD provides professional, out-of-the-box solutions for all your presentation needs.
ARCHICAD is a founder of the OPEN BIM approach to collaborative design, construction and operation of buildings based on open standards and workflows. ARCHICAD is 100% COBie-compliant and supports IFC and BCF standards directly.
Full building life-cycle
ARCHICAD’s central BIM database enables you to collect, edit and maintain information about a building from the first sketch, meetings with external consultants and engineers, through the building phase and beyond – providing an invaluable asset for facilities management.
Collision detection in ARCHICAD is an integrated feature that allows two groups of elements to be compared through user-defined criteria sets, helping architects discover potential issues now, avoiding construction problems later.
Integrated Energy analysis
ARCHICAD’s commitment to energy conservation means you’ll get accurate feedback about your building design’s energy consumption every step of the way.
Freeform and parametric design are at your fingertips with the first, bi-directional connection allowing architects and designers to use Grasshopper with ARCHICAD.
No more waiting for views to load. Lightning-fast response times makes ARCHICAD the undisputed speed leader in the BIM business.
The most complex and extensive models published from GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD can be presented on mobile devices or in an Internet browser, replacing ordinary design and construction viewer apps.
GRAPHISOFT’s BIMcloud offers real-time, model-based BIM collaboration for companies and projects of any size. BIMcloud Basic is a free product plan of BIMcloud, which is available to all users.
ARCHICAD enhanced connections synchronize BIM data with other management, processing and analysis solutions without leaving ARCHICAD or deal with exhausting export and import process.
The GRAPHISOFT MEP Modeler™ is an ARCHICAD® Add-on. Architects working with ARCHICAD can use the MEP Modeler to create and edit 3D model-based MEP networks (ductwork, pipework and cable tray systems) and coordinate them within the ARCHICAD Virtual Building. The MEP Modeler uses a familiar interface and tools integrated right in the ARCHICAD environment.
BIM and 2D Workflow
Wherever the MEP engineer can provide 3D data, architects can import the consultant’s MEP model into ARCHICAD using the IFC format. In addition to this generic IFC interface, the MEP Modeler package provides an improved connection with Revit. If the MEP engineer provides 2D data, the MEP Modeler makes it very easy to model and visualize the MEP systems in 3D and eliminate potential collisions.
The ability to visualize MEP systems in the complete building environment improves communication between architects, engineers and contractors.
Improved IFC import
MEP Modeler improves ARCHICAD’s import of IFC models with MEP content arriving from mechanical engineers and mechanical modeling applications.
Collision detection can be done between the imported or created MEP system elements and the architectural project elements.
MEP Modeling Functions
GRAPHISOFT MEP Modeler provides a fully automated routine to identify, visualize and resolve conflicts between the architectural design and the engineering design of the MEP networks.
The MEP Toolbox provides a dedicated set of tools to create components of the various MEP-systems.
MEP Object Library
GRAPHISOFT MEP Modeler ships with an extensive MEP-specific Object Library with smart connection points.
Custom MEP Elements
Custom MEP elements can be created and saved using standard ARCHICAD tools such as Walls, Slabs, Morphs and (GDL) Objects.
MEP systems represent groups of elements that are handled together, which makes element creation and editing much more efficient and consistent.
Placing MEP Elements
One basic method of creating a mechanical system is to place individual ducts, pipes or trays one at a time. This flexible, "LEGO®"-style workflow gives you full control over the type, allocation and parameters of placed elements.
Smart MEP Routing
The MEP Routing function enables designers to create connected MEP elements with a series of mouse-clicks. Routing is available in both floor plan and 3D views.
Training is a vital step in the effective use of any software. EDUBIM™ academy is the ARCHICAD BIM continuing education academy for beginners, intermediate and advanced users of ARCHICAD which is globally known as #graphisoftLEARN program. Based on a small monthly or annual subscription fee, the #graphisoftLEARN program in Spain includes weekly live classes of GRAPHISOFT SE certified training programs in BIM and ARCHICAD, support materials, videos, discussion forums and direct contact with a personalized BIM mentor.
The subscription to EDUBIM Academy (#graphisotLEARN program) is based on a small monthly fee that allows members to access unlimited contents and training. For limited period, the EDUBIM annual subscription is free for all ARCHICAD customers on active annual maintenance service (ARCHICLUB). Select the best option according to your needs or get in touch with us through edu [at] simbim.es or at 914893929 | 932936672 | 848440571
ARCHICAD BIM MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS
In just 40 hours training you will learn from basics to BIM workflow through ARCHICAD to be able to model and document a complete project in BIM. Certify yourself in this program as "Certified ARCHICAD BIM Modeler".
ARCHICAD BIM MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
Learn advanced techniques of modeling and documentation in BIM include specialties such as OPENBIM workflows, IFC management, object development, energy evaluation, etc. and finally certify yourself in this program as "Certified ARCHICAD BIM Professional".
PROGRAMA CERTIFIED ARCHICAD BIM MANAGER
This program is for BIM and ARCHICAD professionals who want to master BIM management and acquire skills to implement BIM in an organization with different customized templates. Become certified in this program as "Certified ARCHICAD BIM Manager".
+ To activate the premium support services (for example ARCHICLUB), you should proceed only with an online payment using Mastercard or Visa.
+ PLEASE READ following technical specifications and be aware of details about license purchase process, because a refund cannot be issued after your order is processed and your license is activated.
+ These technical specifications are part ofGeneral Terms and Conditions of Sale and is legally binding agreements between us (SIMBIM Solutions) and you (the company, individual, representative, etc.), and by accepting the terms and condition of sale, you also agree to specifications described in this page.
STEPS TO PURCHASE
1- To purchase a perpetual license, simply purchase the number of license that you need from this page.
2- Once you complete the purchase process, we will send you an email receipt and we start to process your order immediately. Your order process normally within 24 hours during working days.
- For subscription products we accept only Visa and Mastercard payments.
- We take online security extremely seriously. We use industry standard encryption for all communication of sensitive details. We pride ourselves in keeping up with technological advancements that improve our customers' experience, from the usability of our products right through to the security of their information.
- Perpetual licenses are delivered ONLY in an electronic shipment and on software protection keys. If for ARCHICAD you need physical key you should consult with us before your order being processed.
- After your license is activated, our technical support team will send a message to you containing detailed step-by-step instructions how to deploy the software protection key for your software.
Premium Support and Maintenance
All our ARCHICAD customers with active monthly or annual maintenance services, or ARCHICAD (R) subscribers with active subscription will benefit from following Premium Support Services:
+ Free & unlimited access to GRAPHISOFT BIM Classes available at EDUBIM platform. + Free Software Upgrade + Priority Technical Support + Free attendance at an annual upgrade training workshop + Keyplug insurance + BIM Mentor
Notes - The latest updates are required to be installed on all Operating Systems - Only 64-bit Operating Systems are supported - For compatibility notes on newer Operating Systems check Help Center
Hardware for ARCHICAD 23
- 64-bit processor with four or more cores (Recommended) - 64-bit processor with two cores (Minimum)
- 16 GB or more is recommended; for complex, detailed models 32 GB or more may be required - 8 GB (Minimum)
- Installing ARCHICAD on a SSD (or Fusion) drive is recommended - 5 GB free disk space is required for the installation, 10 GB or more is required per active project
- Dedicated OpenGL 4.0 compatible graphics card with 2GB + VRAM or more is recommended - OpenGL 3.3 compatible graphics card with on board memory of 2 GB (Minimum)
- A resolution of 1920 x 1080 or higher is recommended - A resolution of 1440 x 900 or higher (Minimum)
- You will need an ARCHICAD 23 CodeMeter hardware key or CodeMeter Act software protection key to start ARCHICAD 23.
ARCHICAD License Key Specifications
When you start ARCHICAD, the program automatically checks to see if you have a license available. If so, you are ready to work. To update, download and otherwise manage your license keys, use the License Manager Tool. The License Manager Tool is automatically installed to your computer as part of ARCHICAD 23 installation. You can also download it from here.
- The Hardware Key (Dongle) contains your license information on a USB stick. Before you start using the latest version of ARCHICAD, this Hardware Key must be updated. - After updating your license key to ARCHICAD 23, you can still use older-version ARCHICADs (versions 10-22).
- The Software Key is a software-based license. Using the License Manager Tool, a software key can be downloaded from the License Pool to a local client computer. - If you are using a single license and plan to work on a different computer, you should upload the software key to the License Pool, so that you can access it from a different location. (Internet connection is required.)
- If you are using the Education version of ARCHICAD, you must activate it when starting ARCHICAD, using a Serial Number. - The ARCHICAD Education Version cannot be converted to a commercial version, because it is designed for use by students or for educational purposes only. - The Education Version cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- If you are using the Trial versionof ARCHICAD, you must activate it when starting ARCHICAD, using a Serial Number. - To convert your files from Trial version to commercial version, while trial period is active, you should obtain a commercial license and connect your license to the same computer that Trial version is installed - Open your projects and save them again, this time as full-version project files.