ARCHICAD Template Success Pack
Partial Payment* up to seven years on purchases over €10,000, VAT included.
Double-up your office productivity by
ARCHICAD TEMPLATE SUCCESS PACK
The repeating time and effort to start every project is a heavily and time consuming process and it is worth investing in producing a quality and relevant template for the office needs. With ARCHICAD template success pack service, you can have a professional and tailored to your need ARCHICAD template that is developed by BIM office standardization experts.
Our experts will run a workflow analysis on your professional practice workflow and your project delivery standards.
Ready to use
During your first project, we will make sure your template is fully functional corresponding to expected results from template.
If you wish, our experts will develop a Template manual and/or Modelling manual to deliver to your staff members as a supportive document for your office.
Why having your Company Template is important?
An office template is a predefined, “empty” file that contains all the necessary information for starting a new project, based on the applicable national and company CAD/BIM standards.
An office template will dictate that all new projects work to an agreed consistent standard and will ensure efficiency and usability of the project files and workflows, producing the highest quality delivery. The main benefits of having your company template are:
Immediate project start-up with pre-set Views, Layouts and Publisher Sets, including predefined naming conventions.
+ Reduction in repetitive workflows / methods.
+ Faster familiarization for new members of staff with more elements being predefined.
+ Increased productivity for all staff members.
+ Consistent drawing production types and styles with predefined Pen Sets and Graphic Overrides.
+ Consistent data output, based on client-specific, national or international standards, with predefined Properties and IFC schema data mapping.
+ Consistent modelling and data input based on predefined Favorites.
+ Easy information take-offs with predefined Schedules.
+ Easy project consistency checks with predefined Schedules and Graphic Overrides.
+ Better collaboration between software packages.
ARCHICAD TEMPLATE SUCCESS PACK
|Service Components||Pack 25||Pack 50||Pack 100||Pack 200||Enterprise|
|Duration of Customer Success Consultancy||25 Hours||50 Hours||100 Hours||200 Hours||Custom|
|+||Existing workflow analysis||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|+||Template usage training||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|+||Premium Technical Support during first Project||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|+||Kick off meeting and workshop||✖||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|+||OPEN BIM interoperability Workflows||✖||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|+||Template Manual Development||✖||✖||✔||✔||✔|
|+||Modelling Manual Development||✖||✖||✖||✔||✔|
|Service Fee***||2500 €||4500 €||8000 €||15000 €||Custom Offer|
* With Additional Charge
**Travel expenses charged separately
***All prices are without VAT
You will meet our experts in order to define the goals, process and steps of the Template creation process.
Our experts will analyse your current workflows in order to define the target standards.
Our experts will create and prepare your template according to the target standards.
OPEN BIM Integration
If you need to operate with other BIM applications, we will analyse and implement the best workflow into your template.
During the service, our experts will communicate with you to check all the required information.
During the service, our experts will visit your office to consult and check all the required information.
Usage Template Training
We will teach you how to use your template with detailed instructions and recommendations.
Premium Technical Support
During your first project, our experts will be available to check and support to fine-tune your Template.
Template and Modeling Manuals will support the implementation of the template for your human resource and office workflows.
ARCHICAD Template Success Pack - Technical Specifications
+ This is a service only for ARCHICAD customers with valid SSA (Basic or Premium)
+ Before purchase any plan, please contact our technical support to make sure this is the right plan for your needs.
+ PLEASE READ following technical specifications and be aware of details about ARCHICAD Template Success Packs, because a refund cannot be issued after your order is processed and your consultancy hours are booked.
+ This is NOT a BIM project outsourcing service, Design Data Entry Service, nor ARCHICAD Modeling Service. The focus of this service is to help ARCHICAD customers to take most advantage of their BIM modeling and documentation workflow through standardization process.
STEPS TO PURCHASE PACKS
- To purchase and take advantage of ARCHICAD Template Success Packs, we recommend to call us and consult with an expert. After free consultation, simply purchase the most useful pack for your ARCHICAD practice from this page.
- Once you complete the purchase process, we will send you an email receipt and we start to process your order immediately. Your order process normally within 24 hours during working days.
- After we processed your order, we will book the available consultancy hours with your consents and at your convenient.
- Prior to your service activation, we will send all required documents for your review and consent acceptance (Data Protection, NDAs, Service Agreements, etc).
- We take your privacy extreme seriously, that's why before performing the service we will sign an NDA with you to protect your data and workflows before, during and after the service.
- Before performing the service, you should validate your ARCHICAD commercial license with an active SSA by providing your license specifications.
- We take online security extremely seriously. We use industry standard encryption for all communication of sensitive details. We pride ourselves in keeping up with technological advancements that improve our customers' experience, from the usability of our products right through to the security of their information.
ARCHICAD License Key Specifications
When you start ARCHICAD, the program automatically checks to see if you have a license available. If so, you are ready to work. To update, download and otherwise manage your license keys, use the License Manager Tool. The License Manager Tool is automatically installed to your computer as part of ARCHICAD 22 installation. You can also download it from here.
- The Hardware Key (Dongle) contains your license information on a USB stick. Before you start using the latest version of ARCHICAD, this Hardware Key must be updated.
- After updating your license key to ARCHICAD 22, you can still use older-version ARCHICADs (versions 10-21).
- The Software Key is a software-based license. Using the License Manager Tool, a software key can be downloaded from the License Pool to a local client computer.
- If you are using a single license and plan to work on a different computer, you should upload the software key to the License Pool, so that you can access it from a different location. (Internet connection is required.)
- If you are using the Education version of ARCHICAD, you must activate it when starting ARCHICAD, using a Serial Number.
- The ARCHICAD Education Version cannot be converted to a commercial version, because it is designed for use by students or for educational purposes only.
- The Education Version cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- If you are using the Trial version of ARCHICAD, you must activate it when starting ARCHICAD, using a Serial Number.
- To convert your files from Trial version to commercial version, while trial period is active, you should obtain a commercial license and connect your license to the same computer that Trial version is installed
- Open your projects and save them again, this time as full-version project files.
You might also like
ARCHICAD Template for a Preferred Design Process
11066 views 8 LikedWe all know that BIM has been introduced into construction industry by slogan of save time and money (plus being more...Read more
Have you ever heard about OIR, AIR, PIR and EIR?
28045 views 15 LikedIf you are working in any field related to BIM management, BIM modeling, or simply information or project...Read more